Do you have a copy of the Futures in Aerospace 2019 Career Planning Workbook?
What started as a simple document to provide some resources to future aerospace job-seekers has turned a 50+ page workbook for high school and college students to utilize along their paths to careers in any industry.
Thanks to Kurt and his impressive team at Reno Type, this incredible resource displays an incredible cover featuring a fresh logo and is bound in such a way that students can take notes. The workbook contains the following information...and more:
- Schedules of all Flight Plan career planning workshops
- Description of the special Futures in Aerospace Scholarship
- List of other aviation-related scholarships
- List of 300+ colleges offering aeronautical programs (with weblinks)
- JSfirm.com Hiring Study report
- Aerospace industry compensation tables
- Career planning tips in the areas of: job-seeking, skills identification, resumes and cover letters, branding, networking, interviewing, and more.
- And plenty of space to write notes and contact information of aerospace leaders.
Grab a special copy of the career planning at one of these great locations:
- In Reno at the Civil Air Patrol building
- In Truckee at the Truckee Tahoe Airport
- In Carson at the Carson Airport
There's one simple requirement...the booklets are only available for the high school and college students participating in our career planning workshop program.
They're ONLY available on select days until the supply runs out in April. View the Pathways to Aviation Calendar to find the dates and times at the locations nearest you!