The ability to affect major increases in workforce and economic development requires an "all hands on deck" approach. With our affiliates, partners, and supporters, we'll collectively fill jobs, attract industry, award scholarships, educate school children, and witness tremendous growth.
The vision of significantly and positively impacting the aviation industry has attracted aviation experts and enthusiasts, alike, each indicating interest in engaging through various roles. The recruitment of leaders will not end. Please consider engaging with Pathways to Aviation in one or more of the following calls to action.
Simple ways to you can respond...
Taking place on April 13, the 9th Annual Speakers' Forum features presentations on the latest educational and workforce development programs taking place in the state of Nevada. Attendees will be aviation executives, enthusiasts, and other leaders...from balloons to aircraft to drones. The event is completely free of charge, yet RSVPs are strongly recommended to save seating.
Join the team of lightly to heavily involved leaders committed to launching aviation to the next level of excellence. Show your interested in one or more of the following ways.
- Facilitate or teach a class.
- Make connections to workforce and economic opportunities.
- Provide mentoring assistance to a young person seeking a career in the aviation industry.
- Recruit new interns and full-time hires.
Pathways to Aviation and its many programs are graciously funded by business leaders, community members, donor, supporters, and trustees who advance organization goals, including:
- Present aviation to students;
- Provide more scholarships to those pursuing careers in aviation;
- Serve as a strong career connector;
- Create more jobs in Nevada;
- Impact more outstanding aviation-related non-profit organizations and activities;
- Foster great appreciation for vintage aircraft;
- Replicate the aviation curriculum to all schools in Nevada.