Planning for our new careers and mentoring program is underway. We’re busy recruiting both students and mentors to participate in the program.
The Nevada Aviation Careers Program provides career development resources to high school and college students interested in pursuing careers in the aviation industry. The program provides guidance and connections to those expressing interest in aviation careers. Students will be immersed in a structured program to guide through the career development spectrum, highlighted by:
- Reviewing and developing resumes;
- Matching with aviation experts, who are enlisting to provide mentoring guidance;
- Conducting career planning workshops;
- Hosting speaking engagements presented by aviation experts;
- Introducing to employment recruiters seeking career-ready talent;
- Conducting mock and practice interviews; and,
- Providing professional references for scholarships, college admissions, and job applications.
Are you a student and interested in this program to bring you closer to a career in aviation?
Are you a professional, who's interested in providing college and/or aviation career advice?
If so, CLICK HERE to learn more and register.
The tentative schedule of workshops and mentoring sessions is as follows. Each will take place in the early evening.
Wednesday, February 22
Wednesday, March 15
Wednesday, April 26
Wednesday, May 24