We played a significant role in managing the Checkered Flag Club. As a result, patrons witnessed:
- more speaking opportunities
- notable speakers
- more networking
- inspired conversation
The Checkered Flag Club provided its members and guests an enlightened experience the excitement of the National Championship Air Races: a front-and-center viewing location, Air Race admission, quality dining, official merchandise, and exclusive entertainment – a unique combination of benefits that are unavailable separately.
We encouraged patrons to join us in the Checkered Flag Club for the most exclusive Air Race fan experience available.
Checkered Flag Club benefits:
- reserved up-close parking lot with exclusive shuttle service to the CFC Hangar.
- air race site admission, Pit Pass, and Checkered Flag Club hangar pass for all five days.
- Checkered Flag Club hat, pin, windbreaker jacket and official program and poster.
- complementary bag and coat check.
- members only “sky view” grandstand seating with individual bucket seats (not backless bleacher seats).
- exclusive use of the nicely-decorated Checkered Flag Club hangar, set up for dining and socializing with guests from around the world.
- executive style, climate-controlled restrooms for the exclusive use of Checkered Flag Club members.
- private sound system – take a break from the elements and listen to the announcers from inside the Checkered Flag Club hangar.
- catered continental breakfast, lunch, and open bar all five days.
- noteworthy lunchtime speakers heard only at the Checkered Flag Club
- spaghetti dinner on Saturday evening with the keynote speaker of the week.
- option to purchase exclusive Checkered Flag Club merchandise.
- one year Reno Air Racing Association Membership which includes a 10% discount on Official RARA merchandise.