Our February 2020 Bulletin features a recap of the career mentoring workshops taking place in January, along with an invitation to identify top soft skills desired in new hires.
Career Mentoring Workshops off to a great start!
The 2020 version of the Flight Plan career mentoring workshops launched in a great way last month. It's the fourth year of our on-site workshop program, and we're having a blast expanding and re-defining our program. We received emails from multiple students, following the first workshops, sharing how much they enjoy our program and pleased how it's continually evolving.
Special thanks go to the following leaders, who inspired students at the January workshops:
- Jill Atkinson - Human Resources Manager, Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- Mark Covey - Pilot and Passenger Outreach Coordinator, Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Gustavo Chavez - Operations and Maintenance Technician, Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Jake Henry - recent graduate, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Rob Lober - Owner, AirTahoe
- Greg Meisinger - Pilot, American Airlines
- Joe Rajacic - retired Pilot, United Airlines and Director of ALEX