Welcome to the Futures in Aerospace Flight Team!
It's a brand new program and we're ecstatic that you're a part of it. Pathways to Aviation has grown insurmountably over the past three years and even brighter skies are ahead. There's a great deal going on and Pete has a new idea every day. There's no micro-managing with this group, so each member is strong encouraged to take the initiative, offer assistance, voice opinions and share feedback, and attend events...even without waiting for an invitation.
Bookmark this webpage
This webpage will not be publicly promoted, as it's only for Flight Team members. As such, be sure to visit regularly for assignments and information.
Ways to reach Pete:
Notes and Suggestions:
- We're up to 10 members of this incredible Flight Team!!!
- I posted our Year in Review on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. I encourage you to like them. Also, should you share or retweet, add a comment about your experience.
Send email to Pete answering the following questions...
- If you added any topic to the workshop series, what would it be? You may provide more than one topic.
- If you were in charge of the networking night, what would you do differently?
No answer is a bad answer and the more critical you are, the better!
Send me an email with your thoughts of the idea I present in the video below?
I'm looking for:
- initial feedback
- more brilliant ideas
- if you're interested in helping or participating
Go to this webpage. The instructions are easy to follow. Watch the video first...it's located at the bottom of the page.