Across the country, charitable organizations are celebrating a one-day giving campaign, all to raise funds for operations and programs. Pathways to Aviation, like your many other charitable beneficiaries, is participating in this unique drive.
It's likely you've been overwhelmed with messaging...either in your inbox, on tv, on the radio, and through social media. You're either confused as to which organization to support - or you're just waiting for the right one to present itself.
Pathways to Aviation is participating in the #GivingTuesday campaign. We have a giving page on the official Razoo website. We also have on our own website...right here at PathwaystoAviation.org. Whichever you choose, we hope you consider a donation to Pathways to Aviation.
In fact, we're giving you two options as to how you'd like your donation allocated.
Option #1 - General Support
Pathways to Aviation embarked on an exciting journey to inform, inspire, and engage an increasing number of young people with aviation industry. The map of this journey includes many features, including:
- Expanding our reach to all of Nevada and parts of California;
- Hosting field trip experiences at airports and aviation businesses;
- Guiding high school and college students toward exciting careers;
- Providing scholarships for those seeking certifications and college degrees;
- Making presentations to elementary, middle, and high school students;
- Attending career fairs and workshops at schools ;
- Coordinating industry special events and educational programs; and,
- Connecting aviation business leaders to each other and local/statewide leaders.
Option #2 - Aviation Career Mentoring
Every dollar raised through this donation page will cover expenses to guide students to employment in the aviation industry. Through financial support, students will...
- Create a college/career plan;
- Develop appealing and informative resumes;
- Match-up with aviation experts;
- Attend career planning workshops;
- Listen to presentations made by aviation experts;
- Meet with employment recruiters seeking career-ready talent;
- Learn how to interview; and,
- Receive professional references.
Thank you for considering Pathways to Aviation as your charitable partner!