Tech Wednesday at Challenger Learning Center will give attendees an introduction to the Challenger mission.
During Mission to Mars, for example, participants:
- serve as members of a cutting-edge Mission Control room for half of the experience;
- then, for the second half, they serve as part of a high-tech Space Station;
- run all aspects of the mission, from hands-on science activities to communicating with colleagues at the Mars Base;
- become astronauts, scientists, engineers and medical team members on simulated missions.
This all happens in custom-built modules — including the mobile Advanced Spaceflight Laboratory — where mission simulations create learning environments catering to those interested in science, technology, engineering and beyond.
Children over the age of 8 are welcome!
Register to attend -
- $15 – NCET members
- $25 – General Admission
- $10 – Children between 8 and 18 accompanied by parent or adult guardian
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events and your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
Challenger Learning Center @ Sparks High School 820 15th Street Sparks Nevada 89431 (map) Parking: Attendees should drive down the access road at the south end of the football field at Sparks High School, park under the solar panels, and head into the door facing the football field.
820 15th St
Challenger Learning Center
Sparks, NV 89431
Google map and directions