We aim to meet with over 6,000 students each year in a variety of experiences.
Through our "Pathways to Aviation Day" program, we:
- Coordinate visits to airports, enabling students to take tours and meet with executives;
- Participate in resume review, mock interview, and practice networking activities;
- Conduct aviation-focused STEM classes, held on airport grounds;
- Attend school career day events; and our most popular,
- Conduct a career planning best practices workshop.
The Aviation Days provide students with instruction and hands-on activities, informational resources, and aviation leaders...all designed to inform, inspire, and engage.
Let us know if you'd like a Pathways to Aviation Day experience.
Whether it's a field trip or invitation to participate in an on-campus event, please submit a request to schedule a Pathways Day for your school or class.