The Reno Flight Plan is an exciting program designed to introduce students to the aviation industry, provide them with important career-readiness skills, and connect them with recruiters seeking quality, skilled labor. At the same time, introduce aviation industry leaders to the next generation of local skilled talent.
- Topics: Industry wants and needs, career skills
- Objective: Students will learn about job searching, hard and soft skills identification and development
- Overview: The session will focus on skills sought by employment and college recruiters. The presenters will talk about trends and advancements in their respective industries and skills they seek in new hires. We'll then conduct a skills identification and building workshop.
- Question/Answer and Brief Networking
Industry Executive Lineup:
- Don Bergin - CEO of Blast Deflectors
- Warren Rapp - CEO of Nevada Technology Corporation
- James Bonner - Assistant Campus Director, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Career specialties they'll discuss include: college, military, drones, construction, mechanics, piloting, and design.
RSVP to ensure a spot, as seating is limited to the size of the room.
This program is great for students interested in learning about careers and what's needed to land great jobs. It's even better for students interested in applied manufacturing jobs, as many of the skills translate across industries. And, it's ideal for students driven to pursue aviation industry careers!
Click here for more details about the Reno Flight Plan.
601 S Rock Blvd
Reno, NV 89502
Google map and directions